How to buy domain and hosting from Bluehost 2021
In this article, I’ll be going to show how to buy domain and hosting from Bluehost. If you are starting a new real estate or other e-commerce business, the first step is buying a domain and hosting. If you already have a hosting and domain name related to your business, you can start building a website right now.
If you do not have a hosting or domain name, you can follow my process. While this is an easy process, it won’t take long to slice your cake for your birthday. If this is the first time you have visited a hosting company to buy hosting and domains, it seems to be a bit disturbing to know the details of hosting companies, hosting plans, and hosting services.
We tell you, use Bluehost to host your WordPress website.
Why use Bluehost to host your WordPress website?
Bluehost is a top popular leading web hosting solutions company in the world. They have been successfully providing hosting services since its inception in 2003. They offer a wide range of tools to millions of users worldwide so that anyone new and pro can create a website that works. They offer affordable hosting plans for everyone.
More than 2 million websites have been created using Bluehost, and thousands of websites are being created every day. Additionally, their huge support team is coming up with 24/7 customer support as after-sales customer service.
Bluehost is one of the three hosting service providers recognized by WordPress. So they have been providing WordPress hosting services for the last 19 years with immense popularity. They have a dedicated support team and WordPress experienced people; they answer all the customers’ questions about WordPress. They are contributing to open source.
In this article, I will go through step by step how to buy hosting from Bluehost. At the end of this post, you will successfully learn how to purchase hosting from Bluehost.
So, in this guide, we will explain to you precisely what you need to do to set up your hosting account to host and buy a domain name from Bluehost. Let’s get started.
In this article, I will show you step by step how to set up your hosting account to buy hosting and domain to host your WordPress site from Bluehost. If you finish reading the whole article, you can buy a domain and hosting from Bluehost yourself.
- 30 days money-back guarantee
- Award-winning support team
- 24/7 customer support
- One-click WordPress installation
- Free domain for one year ( Contract With one year)
- Free SSL certificate for one year ( Contract With one year)
- Unlimited Bandwith
Bluehost is offering a 67% discount on hosting services for our readers. In addition, you will get a domain name and SSL certificate for one year, completely free. Grab your offer now from here.
Table Of Content:
- Why use Bluehost to host your WordPress website?
- Go to the Bluehost website
- Choose a plan for your website what you need or budget
- Create a new domain name
- Setup your account information
- Confirm Your Hosting Account Plan
- Choose Hosting Package Extras
- Put Your Payment Information
- Create a password for your Bluehost account.
- Log in to your Bluehost account
How to buy hosting and a domain name from Bluehost
1. Go to the Bluehost website
The first step in buying hosting from Bluehost is to open their website. To purchase a domain and hosting from Bluehost, you need to go through a few steps. So you have to stay on their website for some time. Wait a while and follow the guide. Let’s move on…
You can see the Get Started on the first page of the Bluehost website. Click the Get Started button to proceed to the next step of buying a domain and hosting.
2. Choose a plan for your website what you need or budget
If you are a new blogger or developer, we recommend using their Basic or Plus plans. Basic or plus plans may be enough for you as you are new. They will also provide all the features you need for an affordable price on Basic or Plus plans.
If you follow us and complete the 1st step, you will see a page in front of you where you can see all the plans of Bluehost. It will be easier for you to choose a plan according to your needs or budget.
The plans you will see are:
- Choice plus
Most new users choose the Basic Plan because the Basic Plan comes with a website. Because there is no need for newcomers to buy more expensive plans.
Let’s take a look at what services you can get with each plan:
Every plan you get from Bluehost comes with unlimited bandwidth and standard performance. Both of these benefits exist from Basic to Pro plans. Also, if you buy any plan for one year, you will get a free domain, SSL, and CDN for one year (if you buy a hosting plan for one year). Additional services include 24/7 dedicated customer support.
Let’s take a better look into the main points of Bluehost’s plans. Let’s go.
If you decide to use the Bluehost Basic plan, you will need to spend $2.95/month per month on the basic plan. This plan comes with a website. Also, include 50 GB storage and custom themes.
You need to spend $5.45 per month to use the plus plan. With this plan, you can host unlimited websites with unlimited storage. Like the basic plan, this plan also has custom themes and 24/7 award-winning customer support. In addition, you can use Office-365 for free for 30 days in addition to the basics.
If you want to use Choice Plan, you have to spend $5.45/month like Plus Plan. All the features of Plus Plan also come with Choice Plus Plan. But plus, you will get extra free than planned; Domain Privacy and Automated Backup – for one year.
[Note: The next time you renew your Choice Plus plan, you will have to spend $5 / month more than the Plus Plan]
Pro is one of the most expensive plans of Bluehost. If your real estate or other business isn’t too big, it will become too much for you. My advice is if your business isn’t too big, there’s no need to use it. If you somehow think this applies to you, you can use it. You need to spend $13.95 per month on the Pro plan. All the features of the Pro plan come in the same way as the Choice Plus plan. Optimized CPU Resources are an additional feature in the Pro plan. You will also get a dedicated IP as an additional free.
3. Create a new domain name
The next step in choosing a plan is to set up a domain name for your website. Setting up a domain name for a website is an essential task because as long as your website is on the Internet, the domain name is your website’s permanent address. For example, our domain name is wpwarefree.com. It’s a permanent address of our website. No one else will be able to buy and use this address while we have our website.
If you do not have a previously purchased domain name, you can enter the domain name you want to keep in creating a domain box on the left. If you have the domain name of another domain provider, you can enter your domain name in the Use an own domain box on the right.
But if you buy a new domain from Bluehost, you can use it for one year for free. So we always suggest that you buy a domain name with the help of Bluehost to enjoy the free benefits.
We know it is a matter of time before we find the desired business-related or preferred domain name. So if you are still not sure what your domain name will be, you can log in to Bluehost and click on the I’ll create my domain later link to create a domain name at any time.
If your preferred or business-related domain name is not available, Bluehost will show you a list of suggestions or a selection of different domain extensions that you can use with the domain name you provide. From there, you can choose the domain name of your choice or any other extension with the domain you have given. If you don’t like the domain name from there, you can search in more detail with the new domain name.
If you have a preferred or business-related domain name with Bluehost, you can enter any domain name you prefer. You can choose your business category extension or your choice in the box to the right of the box where you will place your domain name to access your domain.
However, as our reader, you will have our advice and always buy a domain name with a .com extension when buying a domain. The .com extension has a lot of domain popularity in the current market situation. The demand is also out of the question. This is because the .com extension domain quickly ranks in search engines.
Selecting the domain name you provided, click the Next button. If the name you provided is available, Bluehost will notify you that your domain name is available. You are rock! Now ready for to Next step.
4. Setup your account information
If you find a domain name suitable for your choice and business, how to buy a domain and hosting To go to the next step from Bluehost, you need to fill out personal data on Bluehost to set up an account. To buy a domain and hosting, you need to fill out this personal information form or sign in using Google. You cannot buy a domain or host without doing one of the above because no such company provides domain and hosting services without adequate information.
To buy a domain and host from Bluehost, you need to provide this type of information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Name (Optional If you have)
- Your Country
- Your Street Address
- Your City
- Your State
- Your Phone Number
- Your E-mail Address
With all the information, you can now go to the next step.
5. Confirm Your Hosting Account Plan
Next, you’ll choose how long you would like to shop for hosting. The longer you can buy a long-term subscription on Bluehost, the lower the monthly cost. However, Bluehost will give you the option to purchase subscriptions from low to high, and you can start with any one option according to your convenience. To get started, I suggest you buy hosting at a lower monthly price. You will notice that you will get Free Domain Registration and Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate with each option.
You can also see the basic plan prices here:
- 12 Months – $ 4.95 a month ($ 59.40 total)
- 24 Months – 3.95 a month ($ 94.80 total)
- 36 Months – $ 2.95 a month ($ 106.20 total)
Remember, you will only get discounted prices on all of the above plans for the first time. Any one of the above plans is renewed at a regular price at the end of the first term. Every hosting provider follows such rules.
So I think the more discounts you get for the first time, the better for you.
6. Choose Hosting Package Extras
In the next step, as you scroll through the page, you will see that the Bluehost package includes some additional tools and services. You may or may not accept additional services with the package if you wish because these additional services are completely optional. If you ever need to use these services, you can include them later.
If you do not understand what kind of service these are, you can look at the short ones we have added below.
- Domain Privacy Protection: Bluehost ensures the privacy of your domain with this service. With this service, Bluehost protects your personal information in the WHOIS domain database. Moreover, with the help of technology, WHOIS information of domain names is now available on the Internet. Marketing agencies may cut off the WHOIS information on your domain, and they may put you at a disadvantage by providing you with unacceptable demands. You can use this service to stay safe from these unwanted things. It allows you to keep all your information secret. Above all, it is about protecting your domain information. If you want to keep all your information secret, you can make a decision.
- Codeguard Basic: It’s not mandatory; you don’t have to lose any of your valuable work using CodeGuard. Because CodeGuard keeps an automatic backup of all the work on your website. Plus, you can go back to the previous version of your website with just a little click if you need to. If you want to use it for the site, $2.99 /month can use at a great price because it is essential to have regular backups of your website.
You can use free plugins to do these things in WordPress: UpdraftPlus, WPViewed, BackupBody, BlogVault, Duplicator Pro, etc.
- Bluehost SEO Tools: It is a compelling reason for your site to be ranked by search engines. Bluehost’s SEO tools guide how to improve your site’s SEO. It will help your site rank well in Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines. It also offers personalized marketing reports and keyword discovery tools at a great price of $1.99 per month. You can also use the Yoast SEO WordPress plugin to get free instructions to get your site ranked in search engines.
- Single Domain SSL: I think an SSL certificate is vital for any website. Any visitor with an SSL certificate trusts the site and is interested in receiving the site’s services. SSL certificates protect customers’ personal information – such as passwords, usernames, credit card numbers, e-mail, and phone numbers – from hackers or wrong third parties. When customers browse the website in their browser, they will see the lock icon to see if your site is safe for them. You can attract many customers by using this service because customers always want risk-free and secure browsing. Bluehost will have to pay an additional $3.33 per month to use the service.
- 1 Microsoft 365 mailbox (30-day free trial): This is a business-class branded email powered by Microsoft. You will also get custom domains, professional calendars, 24/7 award-winning technical support, and world-class protections. You can use the e-mail in any browser to e-mail. However, use a 30-day trial to test everything yourself.
- Sitelock Security: Sitelock protects your website from spammers, malware, and unwanted attacks by spammers and hackers. It automatically monitors and detects malware on your site, protecting your site from costly downtime. In addition, its verification testimonials will show your site as a reputable and trusted business to customers. So you can benefit from using it, but not compulsorily. (If you are a WordPress user, you can manage the exact activities using the WordPress plugin – All In One WP Security & Firewall and Wordfence Security powerful plugins.
I recommend you, there is no need to buy any additional services, so you leave the boxes as they are. However, it will depend on the opinion. You can keep your site completely secure without the additional services I explained above. You can add WordPress plugins to your site to fill in the gaps of additional services if you wish to be a WordPress user.
Moreover, if you think that buying these will be beneficial for you, you can buy them.
7. Put Your Payment Information
Next, enter your billing information to complete the last steps to buy a domain and hosting from Bluehost. At Bluehost, you can pay by credit card or by PayPal. You can also click on Options if you want to pay alternatively.
The benefits are a bit more for Bluehost customers. Bluehost not only guarantees a 30-day money-back but also pro-rate returns after that time. That’s means that if you decide to cancel your hosting within three months, they will cancel your hosting with a refund of the remaining nine months.
Once your billing information has been provided, agree to their terms and conditions and click the Submit button to complete the last process of buying a domain and hosting.
Now, Bluehost will finish your billing process. Congratulations! You are finally successfully purchasing domains and hosting from Bluehost.
After purchasing hosting from Bluehost, you will now receive a welcome email from Bluehost with your Bluehost cPanel login testimonials in your e-mail. If you receive this email, you will need to activate the free domain name provided by Bluehost with your hosting.
Moreover, if you have previously purchased a domain name from another company, you can skip this step.
8. Create a password for your Bluehost account.
Now Bluehost will ask you to create a password for your account, so Bluehost will take you to a page where you can create a password. The password you create here is to ensure memorable, as it will be required later to log in to your Bluehost account. It would be best if you used a strong password. If strong passwords are too much of a hassle to keep your voice, you are suggested to store them in a password manager tool.
Remember, a strong password can give your account maximum security. If you can’t create strong passwords, you can use Google’s various password generators. However, it is entirely up to you.
After creating the password, select and agree to the Bluehost Terms and Conditions to continue, select and click the Next button.
Bluehost Now complete the creation of your account with all the information you provide
9. Log in to your Bluehost account
Bluehost has made it easier to create a website or blog with Bluehost in late 2016. On the next page to pay them, Bluehost automatically installs and sets up a site to create a website using WordPress. It allows Bluehost users to build WordPress automatically. You can also allow it to be installed automatically using the top CMS on Bluehost.
WordPress is the top CMS that may be the best choice for you. Because currently, 41% of the world’s websites are being created using WordPress. If you do not understand why you should use WordPress, you can read our blog:
Whether you use WordPress is entirely up to you. Because there is no such thing as the mandatory use of WordPress, you can use another site builder or CMS of your choice. All you have to do is log in to Bluehost’s dashboard.
Bluehost will provide you with all the necessary information in an e-mail to log in. You log in to your Bluehost account with the correct information.
To log in, go to the Bluehost login page.
Now enter your login information.
After logging in, a brand new Bluehost dashboard will open in front of you. With this dashboard, you can see all the information and other services of Bluehost. This dashboard allows you to manage your Bluehost account, create new websites, purchase new domains, access other applications and more benefits, and access your hosting cPanel.
You can also edit the Bluehost Dashboard to do all the work of managing the website and setting up the website. Browse the dashboard to get acquainted with all the updates, formats, and features of Bluehost. If you have any questions or need help creating or managing a website, click on the question mark icon at the top right of the dashboard or get help from Help & Support at the very bottom right. Using this dashboard, you will get all kinds of full support from Bluehost. Using the dashboard will get you the right solution and support for all services without browsing the Bluehost website.
If you decide, you will create a website. Then Bluehost can be a great option for you to buy your web hosting and domain. And it is a very effective hosting service for WordPress. Bluehost includes all the features needed to host any website. It is a hosting service provider as powerful as it is affordable. Bluehost lets them sign up quickly and easily when buying their plans with them. They are committed to helping your website with any needs. All in all, Bluehost can be a great choice for hosting your website.
See our expert guide for installing WordPress: